Majuto ni mjukuu @Kenya

This blog is for people who do not have time to read long articles which go on forever.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ballot to decide ODM contest, says Raila

I do not think that those asking Raila to step down for Kalonzo or Mudavadi have considered the mans history. I for one being a Raila supporter feels completelly insulted by such a suggestion. However you compare and contrast the three, Raila Odinga comes at the top. His democratic credentials and his passion for change or transformation of the country is second to none. Not only in ODM but Kenya as a whole. Besides, the man has his hands on the pulse of the nation. The problem is that former president Moi, Kibaki and the secret service have entered into a pact to stop Raila being president. They have been funding both Mudavadi and Kalonzos campaigns while Ruto is being threatened with a court case which might land him in jail. Let all presidential candidates go for the ballot. Raila puts it this way, "I am not quitting the race, never. We are all in the field. Why should I quit … quit in favour of whom? I assure my supporters that I won’t let them down. Let me clarify that I have never been asked by anybody to give up the race in favour of my brother Musalia Mudavadi or Kalonzo Musyoka," nuff sed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home