Majuto ni mjukuu @Kenya

This blog is for people who do not have time to read long articles which go on forever.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Cheats who got stuck

I was in Kisumu not long ago and was told by a taxi driver that some lovers had stuck together at an hotel near the main buss stop. At first I did not believe him but since we were on our way to Kondele, he decided to drive by the hotel the named lovers were stuck.

On reaching there, I was really amazed at the the number of people who had gathered around the hotel to see the spectacle. I guess there must have been at least 400 people. Still not wanting to believe the story, the taxi driver offered to take me into the hotel if I could part with 1000 shillings to bribe the waiters. I almost agreed but on thinking about what would meet my eyes, I decided against it.

I left Kisumu some few days later but everybody was convinced that the thing was true. Afterall the owner of the said hotel had just a few years back been caught stuck with someone else wife. He had to part with 1.5 million to be freed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home